Tuesday, December 14, 2010

New Items and a Reminder about a HUGE Sale!

For those of you who are bored by jewelry posts, I apologize in advance.  But I'm all excited (it doesn't much, does it?) about some new pieces in my shop, and I wanted to share a few.

I'm all into memory wire wrapping bracelets these days.  These are flexible and durable, and one-size fits all so they make terrific gifts (click on the link below the pictures to see any item in my Etsy shop):


And some earrings to match:







And the perfect holiday bracelet (there are pretty matching earrings and a pendant, too, that I haven't listed in my shop yet):



A new ring!   Made from sparkly red tiger's eye semi-precious stone:



And because of the popularity of my Fly Away Home necklace, I decided to make the Tiny Bird's Nest Earrings in the same style:


And two new recovery pieces.  First - the Unity Necklace (to some of you in recovery this pendant will remind you of a certain symbol to a certain organization found near the front of the phone book... :)


And the Faith, Love and Hope Bracelet is now available in Amethyst and Sapphire Crystals.  Amethyst is associated with relieving depression, promoting calmness, serenity, and spirituality. It also helps with addiction and stress.   Sapphire is associated with purity of mind, serenity, joy, and peace. It opens the mind to beauty and love.   It clears the mind of unwanted thoughts.



There is still time to order gifts by December 25th - I am turning orders around in 48 hours, and it takes about 2-4 days for orders to arrive (within the US).  I can also ship any item Priority Mail (an additional $5) which is guaranteed to arrive in 2-3 days.

Also, a reminder that I'm running a HUGE sale this month for newsletter subscribers only (I won't give all the specifics here, but you can save 30%!!!).   To find out more, all you have to do is join my newsletter mailing list by entering your email in the widget on my right-hand sidebar, or by clicking here.   I only send newsletters once a month, and I always offer special deals available only to subscribers.   After you enter your information, you will receive the newsletter within 24 hours.

Thank you for looking!


3 comments:

  1. Received my tiny bird's nest necklace!! LOVE it!! Special for me for many reasons .... it's beautiful! Thanks for your quick turnaround for shipping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE - My high school daughters are all about memory wire bracelets - I will show them your page when they get home from school!

    ReplyDelete