Monday, September 28, 2009

Our Birthday

Happy 7th Birthday, Love. On a warm sunny afternoon on the 29th of September, you were born. I will never forget the moment the nurse placed your warm little body on my chest. You were about 10 seconds old. You blinked your little eyes, and snuggled right into me. I was crying I was so happy to finally meet you. On that day the most wonderful girl I could ever imagine came into my life, and I became a Mom.








I love you with all my heart, and I always will.

13 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Greta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet girl! Happy B-day, Greta!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, Greta, from South Wales, UK.

    Your mum is so proud of you, and rightly so.

    Have a great birthday.

    Gillian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday, to the girl with the great golden heart and the golden retriever eyes. We're so happy to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the great birthday wishes everyone!

    Greta is reading your comments and smiling from ear to ear!

    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely young lady, growing to look like her wonderful mother! Good plan! Many happy returns!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday to your little darling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful child. Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday Greta! May all your dreams come true. Oh and may you eat lots of cake. And ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy belated Birthday Greta!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful child. Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete