Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hot Hot Hot

Lots of people have asked me if I make those stylish beaded leather wraparound bracelets .... and I'm excited to announce that now I do!!

These are all the rage right now, and I've been having a great time learning this technique and playing with colors and textures to create some hot new spring/summer looks!

Comfortable, adjustable (in some styles) and trendy, these are great Mother's Day gifts to someone else or yourself!!   More styles will be added to my shop shortly, but here is a sampling of my latest pieces!   

Sparkling Moonlight Bracelet:




Amethyst, Aquamarine and Blue Topaz
Click here to view in my Etsy shop.

Burnt Orange Leather Wraparound Bracelet:




Ceramic Beads
Click here to view in my Etsy shop.

Golden Amethyst Wraparound Bracelet:



Amethyst and Golden Topaz Crystals (finished with a vintage style dark copper button)
Click here to view in my Etsy shop.

Caribbean Blues Bracelet:





Ceramic Beads.  Finished with a trendy silver button closure.
Click here to view in my Etsy shop.


I love custom pieces, so if you like this style and want to create a custom color or style, please email me at onecraftyellie@gmail.com!

Thank you for looking!!  



3 comments:

  1. I don't know if I am behind the times, but I have never seen anything like these before! Stunningly beautiful, way to go Ellie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally in love. Especially with orange. WOW, Ellie...how'd you dooooo that? :)

    ReplyDelete