Wednesday, October 31, 2012

My Guest Post at Women Heal: An Online Alliance


"I am currently in recovery from two chronic, life altering diseases that if left untreated are always fatal.
Always."
..... to read the rest of my guest post please go on over here.
~~~~~~~
Today I'm honored to be a guest poster at the newly founded WomenHeal: an Online Alliance, which has one mission: to create a safe space where women can collectively encourage growth and healing for themselves, each other and the world.   
So please head on over, read my post, and while you're there please consider donating (there is a tab on the site that tells you how) to help Christa and her team build this amazing site.  Even a little makes a big difference, and as they quote on their site: 
"A few years ago, the Dalai Lama said, 'The world will be saved by the Western woman.' Let’s prove him right."
Even if you don't donate, sign on up for their Twitter and Facebook pages - they are building something really special here, and we need to help them spread the word.  I'm honored to be part of it in some small way.

~~~~~

On a side note - there will be no "Truthful Thursday" tomorrow, because my daughter is having her tonsils and adenoids out.  Please keep her in your prayers.  Thank you.

FULL DISCLOSURE:  I was not compensated in any way - monetary or otherwise - to do this post. I just like to be part of amazing things.

No comments:

Post a Comment