Friday, September 20, 2013

I Asked Google The Big Life Questions, And This Is What I Found...

Sometimes I check how people find my blog, and it's always a combination of funny and poignant. A sampling from the last twenty-four hours:

"I am drinking and scared"

"Is it bad that I can't find where I hid my wine"

"I forget things when I drink"

"I need help with drinking"

"Motherhood is hard"

"Do I want to be a Mom"

"I drink alone"

and the most popular:

"Am I an alcoholic?"

This got me thinking, and so I did some google searches of my own, to see what the top responses were to certain leading phrases.  I will let the results speak for themselves:



































And one more.  The only one that had only one response.  Apparently, people are looking for ideas for this:


How we talk to people matters.

How we talk to ourselves matters.

Don't wait.

Live for today.

But I have no answers for this one:







5 comments:

  1. good It is advised to use a bluetooth mouse as well as keyboard, kodidownloadtv cover picture or story. How do you really include media nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beauty and the Beast is the story of Belle, a young woman in a provincial French town, yearning for adventure in the world outside her village. It is also the story of the Beast, in reality a young prince, whose lack of compassion has trapped him in a spell placed by an evil enchantress. If the Beast can learn to love and be loved, the curse that encircles his castle and his staff will end and all will be transformed to their former human selves.

    Parker Mushinski LHP/1B 6 0 210 L/L Argyle, Texas/Argyle Son of Allen and Karen Mushinski. Plays for coach Ricky Griffin at Argyle High School. Played summer baseball for coach Lynn VanLandingham for the Dallas Tigers. The Zeiss VR One Plus headset is comfortable MK Outlet Online to wear, lightweight, and you Nike Air Force 1 Cheap Outlet can still wear your prescription glasses. Jordan Shoes For Sale One of the best Coach Outlet Online features Ray Ban Outlet is that there is Coach Outlet Clearance Sale a universal smartphone tray, which Best Yeezys means you can use most phones (from 12 to 14cm). The lenses are quality Zeiss glass, but image quality is limited both by your phone and the app you Cheap Michael Kors Handbags using...

    ReplyDelete
  3. straight from the source more information article Bonuses take a look at the site here check out the post right here

    ReplyDelete