Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Announcement - A New Product Line!

I'm so excited.

I am finally getting to launch something I've been waiting almost a year to do.

People ask me a lot if I can personalize jewelry with a message charm, or someone's initials, name or special date.   I knew last year that I wanted to get into hand-stamped jewelry, but I just didn't have the where-with-all to do everything involved:  research the products, purchase the necessary tools, learn a new technique and then practice, practice, practice until I figured it out.

Until now.

I'm happy to announce the unveiling of a new product line:  hand-stamped jewelry!  

Personalized Sterling Silver Name Discs with Birthstone Crystals



Add a charm, pearl or bead of your choosing!  This is the Infinity Love Knot Charm..

I haven't listed anything in my Etsy shop, yet, but I will be adding several new pieces there over the coming weeks.  There are SO many possibilities with hand-stamping:  pendants, bracelets, rings, charms, earrings, key chains...  the list goes on and on.   

I love making recovery jewelry, or pieces that have a special meaning for the wearer, and hand-stamping takes this to a whole new level.   You can now customize the perfect piece of jewelry with any message you choose.    Recently someone ordered a bracelet from my shop, but she wanted a simple little circle charm on the clasp with someone's initials on it, just to add that personalized touch.   Now I can do that! 

People ask all the time if I can create pieces as gifts to help during a tough time, or to provide support, inspiration or motivation...  now you can create a piece with just the right message for a special someone (or yourself)!

And, of course, the ever-popular Mother's (or Grandmother's) pendants and bracelets - create a beautiful gift for a birthday, christening, birth or mother's day.   Dozens of shapes and sizes will be available, all fully customizable with names, initials, messages and/or special dates.

I'm also enjoying experimenting with hand-hammered pieces; I love the uniquely hand-made look this creates:

Scalloped Hand-Hammered Discs in Brass, Copper and Sterling Silver


Little Dish Necklace (can be personalized with birthstones, charms, crystals or pearls)
  
These are just a few examples; MANY more to come.  A less impulsive person would wait to unveil everything at once.   

I am not that person.

If you have ideas for a unique, personalized, custom design - let me know!   It may take a while to get everything listed in my Etsy shop, but I've got my tools and I'm raring to go, so send me an email at onecraftyellie@gmail.com if you want to learn more or talk about a custom design.

Thank you!

15 comments:

  1. I love those hammered discs! So beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That multi-metal hand-hammered necklace is *stunning*! Can't wait till it's for sale!
    The rest is lovely too, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh! I love these. I am so not a jewelry person, but these I just LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH SURE, ENTICE ME BACK TO YOUR SITE...AGAIN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every single one of these designs are so beautiful!

    You (and your customers) are going to have so much fun with these.

    I love that you stepped out and learned some new techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are awesome, Ellie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome! I've been wanting an experience, strength, and hope pendant or bracelet for a friend. Maybe 3 discs, with one word on each?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Christina - YES! I can do that, either with open circle discs, or three closed circle discs that are stacked on top of each other... if you decide you want to do this just email me at onecraftyellie@gmail.com! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ellie-- you are awesome and so creative! I love the examples you've posted, and I am a little jealous of the fact that you know how to make such beautiful things!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are beautiful, Ellie! I esp. love the trio of hand-hammered discs in copper, brass, and silver.
    I'm bookmarking this post and am going to start dropping hints for Mother's Day... :)
    Way to go, Ellie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love the little dish necklace! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it all but am oddly partial to the scallops

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I'm so excited! I've been searching for one of these and I haven't been able to find just the right one. LOVE the first AND second one! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am thrilled! I love to support you and look forward to purchasing something from your new line. :)

    ReplyDelete